Please note that in order to use our apps and websites, you authorize Palladium46 to transfer your personal information across national borders and to other countries where Palladium46 and its partners operate, including the United States. The privacy protections and rights of authorities to access your information in these countries may not be equivalent to those in your country. We will only transfer your personal information to these countries where permitted to do so by law and we will take steps intended to ensure that your personal information continues to receive appropriate protections.
If the content or information that you share with Palladium46 apps or websites contains personal information of other individuals, you must be legally permitted to share the personal information with Palladium46.
Who is Responsible for Processing Your Personal Data?
The Palladium46 entity responsible for the processing of your personal data will depend on how you interact with Palladium46’s Sites and Apps and where you are located in the world. The relevant Palladium46 entities are referred to as “Palladium46”, “our”, “we” or “us” in this privacy notice. In general, they include:
- Palladium46 websites: web-based services and web-based aspects (together referred to as "websites");
- Desktop apps and mobile apps (both referred to as "apps") that include a reference to this policy; and
- Palladium46’s marketing, sales, and advertising practices.
Please note that websites and apps provided by some companies acquired by Palladium46 may operate under their own privacy policies until their privacy practices are integrated with Palladium46’s privacy practices.
What Personal Data Do We Collect and When?
We ask you for certain personal data, which we need to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you contact our customer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or tournaments, or use our Sites or Apps.
Personal data we collect to help you use our products and services.
We collect certain personal data so you can gain access to our products and services. This includes,
- Contact Information: If you are a customer of our products or services, we will collect general contact information that you provide to us. This includes: your name, address, country, email address and telephone number. It also includes the content of your customer support communications. We use this information to communicate with you. This helps us to carry out your purchase or requested services and to notify you about updates to our Sites and Apps. This also helps us to ensure we are providing adequate support and fulfilling your requested services.
- Payment Information: When we provide a product or fee-based service to you, we will collect payment information (for depositing and withdrawing). We use this information for billing purposes and to carry out your requested services.
- Login and Account Information: If you are a customer or our products or services, we will collect your user id and password to control access to and security of our Sites and Apps.
- Eligibility information: We will collect certain information to ensure you are legally eligible to use our products and services, including your date of birth. The laws of many countries in which we operate require customers meet minimum age requirements. The laws of many countries also require that we exclude from our customer list individuals who are politically exposed or a person of interest.
Where your consent is required, we will obtain your permission before sending you news and promotional material about Palladium46. You can withdraw your consent to such activities or ask us to stop processing your personal information at any time by simply contacting our customer service team at ‘Contact Us’ or emailing us at [email protected].
To help keep our databases current and to provide you the most relevant content and experiences, we may combine information provided by you with information from third party sources, in accordance with applicable law.
Personal data we collect when you use our apps and websites to enhance our offerings.
We collect information about how you use our Sites and Apps and how you got there. These include:
- Online Identifiers: When you access an offer by one of our advertisers, we obtain your Internet Protocol address ,browser user agent, and sometimes your device id.
- Data Trackers: Data trackers include Cookies and Web Beacons. Through these data trackers, we collect information on
- The webpage that led you to our Site;
- The search terms entered into a search engine which lead you to our Site;
- Use and navigation of websites and apps (collected through cookies and similar technologies, or by Palladium46 servers when you are logged in to the app or website); and
- Analysis of your content (e.g., activity logs, and direct feedback from you) which is stored on Palladium46 servers.
Emails we send you that include web beacons tell Palladium46 whether you have received or opened our email, or clicked a link in the email. If you do not want us to collect this information, you can opt out of receiving Palladium46 marketing emailsvia your settings under ‘My Account’ on our website, or alternatively by contacting us at [email protected].
Personal data we collect to support Palladium46’s online advertising efforts.
- Which ads are displayed;
- Which ads are clicked on; and
- Where the ad was displayed.
Personal data we collect through our social media functions.
Palladium46 has its own pages on many social networking sites (for example, the Palladium46 Facebook page). We will collect information which you have made publicly available on your social networking account, such as name and interests in our products and services, when you interact with our social networking pages.
How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the product and services you have requested and as needed to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our agreements.
In general, we are required by law (such as tax, income and regulatory requirements) to retain your personal information for at least five years after the closure of your betting account with us. All other information not required by law, generally speaking, is only kept as long as you keep your Palladium46 account open with us.
Where Do You Store My Personal Data and Is It Secure?
Your personal data and files are stored on our Palladium46 servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and Palladium46 cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
How Does Palladium46 Share My Personal Data?
Palladium46 is a global company and therefore we will sometimes share your personal information with our colleagues around the world for the purposes outlined above. In regards to third parties, your information may be shared with advertisers and information service providers (of course we will only do this with your consent where required).
Due to the nature of our business, Palladium46 operates within a strict regulatory environment. As such, we may share required information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Palladium46 as necessary to detect and prevent anti-money laundering, fraud, theft, security or technical issues, as well as to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Palladium46, our employees, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We will also share your personal information with companies that help us to run our business by processing personal information on behalf of Palladium46. Such companies include providers of customer support services, payment processing services, fraud monitoring and prevention, email, social media, and other marketing platforms and service providers, and hosting services.
Change in Business Ownership or Structure.
If the ownership of all or substantially all of Palladium46’s business changes, or we undertake a corporate reorganization (including, but not limited to, a merger or consolidation), or a potential sale of some or all of our business or assets, or there is an event of insolvency, bankruptcy, receivership or pledging of assets, or there is any other action or transfer between or among Palladium46 and its affiliates, collected customer information may be transferred along with the change in ownership or structure but the information will be treated in the same manner described here. In the event of any significant changes to the manner in which your information is handled, we will notify you.
Will You Transfer My Personal Data Across National Borders?
We may transfer your personal information across national borders to other countries in compliance with applicable laws. If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), Palladium46 will transfer your personal information to affiliated companies located outside the EEA, namely the U.S. and Australia and other locations where we may have operations in the future.
Where Palladium46 transfers your personal information from the EEA to a country which is not within the EEA and is not subject to an adequacy decision by the E.U. Commission, we rely on European Commission approved Standard Contractual Clauses, and your consent in certain circumstances. A copy of the relevant mechanism can be provided for your review upon request by contacting [email protected].
What Rights Do I Have To The Personal Data You Collect?
Under the law of some countries, you have the right to:
- Access the personal information that you provide us and that we maintain;
- Correct, update or delete that personal information that we no longer have business reasons for retaining;
- Restrict processing while we review any concerns you may have over the accuracy of the personal information we maintain;
- Object to:
- Data processing based upon legitimate interests,
- Data processing for research or statistics,
- Direct marketing, and
- Decisions based exclusively on automated processing, such as profiling, so long as the decision does not impact our ability to enter or perform our contract services for you or is not based on your explicit consent;
- Withdraw your consent in instances where we must have your consent to contact you; and
- Transfer, or port, your personal information that you provided us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
These rights are not absolute. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you like would to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your other rights, please contact us at [email protected].
If you are an E.U. resident and you have a dispute about how we are handling your personal information, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority to enforce your rights. You can contact the National Data Protection Authority in your respective E.U. State at: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
Opting Out of Direct Marketing
If you have a Palladium46 account, you can opt-out of receiving Palladium46’s marketing communications by modifying your preferences under ‘My Account’. You can also opt-out by modifying your email or SMS subscriptions by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in the message. Alternatively, you can contact us at [email protected].
If you have a privacy question you can get in touch with any of our customer support team at [email protected], or alternatively contact our Data Protection Officer directly at:
Data Protection Officer
Email: [email protected]
Miscellaneous Provisions For U.S. Law.
Use Of Services By Minors.
Your California Privacy Rights.
Subject to the terms herein regarding a change in business ownership or structure, we do not share personal information (as defined by California Civil Code Section 1798.83) collected by us for the products or services we provide you with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without giving you the opportunity to opt in or opt out as more fully described above in the “Opting Out Of Direct Marketing” section. If you are a California resident, you may request information about our compliance with California law by emailing us at [email protected]or by sending a letter to 2650 Eldora Estates CT, Las Vegas, NV 89117, Attention: Legal Counsel. Any such request must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the subject line and include your name, street address, city, state and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this designated email address or mailing address.
California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) provides that California residents are entitled to know how Palladium46 responds to “Do Not Track” browser settings. Palladium46 does not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.